200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Rishikesh
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training course is a comprehensive course of different yoga forms including Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Chanting of Mantras, Mudra poses, Human Anatomy, History, and philosophy of yoga with various alignments and yoga teaching techniques.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification program is open to all levels of practitioners, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga. And also helps you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice.
You will have the chance to learn with highly skilled yoga teachers who are certified and experienced to teach in yoga teacher training courses. you will feel confident and knowledgeable as a yoga teacher by the time you finish this RYT 200 course.
At Aadi yoga, Students are free to practice with their own limits while still building strength and flexibility. Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
Yoga Alliance Accreditation
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Rishikesh at Aadi Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
Our Yoga Training School follows all the standards and guidelines set by the Yoga Alliance USA. Yoga Alliance gives you the necessary credentials to register 200 hours (RYT 200) and then Continuing Education towards RYT 300 and RYT 500 registration.
Objective Of The Course
- Develop your own personal daily practice. Daily practice of pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the muscular and skeletal systems and how this affects your teaching and your practice.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn to incorporate them into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn how to manage a class and then unified all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn how to teach a class to a small group of environments.
- To motivate the students to become good Yoga Practitioner and guiding them on to the path of yoga that brings transformation.
Course Dates & Fee
Our courses will not only help you to develop your yogic skills but also allow you to spend a few days completely plunged in the beauty of nature. Here is a list of our All 200-hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh:
|Dates||Days||Private - Non AC||Private - AC||Apply|
|3 Aug to 24 Aug 2020||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 22 Sept 2020||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 22 Oct 2020||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|2 Nov to 23 Nov 2020||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 22 Dec 2020||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|4 Jan to 25 Jan 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Feb to 22 Feb 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 March to 22 March 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 April to 22 April 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|3 May to 24 May 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 June to 22 June 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 July to 22 July 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|2 Aug to 23 Aug 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 22 Sept 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|4 Oct to 25 Oct 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 22 Nov 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 22 Dec 2021||22||1200 USD||1400 USD||Apply Here|
Course Full Curriculum
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha and Variations in a Vinyasa Flow.
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses.
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
- 07:00 – 07:45 AM: Breathing practice, Mantra chanting, pranayama, and meditation every day
- 08:00 – 09:30 AM: Ashtanga Yoga Class including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 09:30 – 10:30 AM: Breakfast (traditional Indian vegetarian breakfast)
- 10:30 – 11:30 AM: Yoga philosophy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 11:45 – 12:45 PM: Art of teaching
- 01:00 – 02:00 PM: Lunch
- 02:00 – 03:30 PM: Rest and personal study time
- 03:30 – 04:30 PM: Yoga Anatomy
- 05:00 – 06:30 PM: Hatha Yoga Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 06:45 – 07:30 PM: Evening breathing and meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 07:30 – 08:00 PM: Dinner and free time and group networking.
Accommodation and Facilities
Yoga school offers the comforts of home with neat & clean rooms and western-style bathrooms. The vaulted yoga hall is equipped with a full array of bolsters, cushions, and blocks.
- Necessary furniture
- Attached bathrooms
- Both running Hot and Cold water
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour running water
- CCTV Security
For thousands of years, the yogis of the Himalayas observed, experimented and fine-tuned their approach to life. And, today, Aadi Yoga School reaps the rewards of their dedication. They are, simply put, in pursuit of health. Full health requires a diet that nourishes and sustains you, whilst at the same time has purifying and cleansing qualities too. They offer a vegetarian yogic diet to their students that is designed to help them get the most out of their bodies and their practice.
A yogic diet is based on natural healing, rejuvenating, and energizing elements from the revered science of Ayurveda. It is a perfect food for nourishing the mind, body, and souls of budding yogis. They serve only vegetarian Indian Saatvik food. They provide three times daily food in healthy breakfast with herbal tea, lunch, evening herbal tea, and dinner.
You will get three-time daily full meals. The meals will be vegetarian, sattvic, and completely nutritious. Salads, fruits, and beverages will also be catered, and you can opt for either a vegan diet or gluten-free diet.
What is Included in Course Fees
- 23 Days Accommodation
- Course manuals
- Pure vegetarian Indian Saatvik Yogic meals
- Rooms with the Attached bathrooms
- 1 Sunday excursions
- Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Experience Ganga Aarti
- Enjoy the local site and knowing and understanding Himalayan culture.
- River rafting depend on the season
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline
- Teaching starts from early in the morning
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory
- Respect the rules and regulations of Aadi Yoga School
- Course fees are non-refundable
- Before departure from Aadi Yoga School, students must return all books from the library
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Aadi Yoga School premises
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to Reach Rishikesh
Rishikesh is well-connected to all the major cities. Jolly International Airport at Dehradun is only 15 km from Rishikesh.
We recommend you to first take an international flight from your location to either Delhi International Airport or Mumbai International Airport. You can take then a domestic flight from Delhi/Mumbai to Jolly International Airport. We Provide complimentary Pickup service from the Dehradun Airport.
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh can arrange pickup for the students directly from the Delhi International Airport. The drive is about six to eight hours depending on traffic, and it costs about 4000 INR.
India has one of the largest railway networks in the world. Mostly Indian cities have direct trains to Haridwar junction. Haridwar Junction is the most nearest Railways station from the Rishikesh city. It is just 25 K.M away.
From Haridwar, you can take a bus or taxi to Rishikesh. From Haridwar, you can hire a taxi, and if you want, we can send a taxi to pick you up.
If you need pickup from the Haridwar Railway Station, it will cost you approx. 1500 INR
Frequently Asked Questions
What is 200-hour yoga teacher training?
A 200-hour yoga teacher training is the perfect starting of your yogic journey towards to be a registered yoga teacher i.e. RYT 200. This course is for those who want to become certified yoga teacher or simply want to deepen their practice.
When you complete your 200-Hour program, you are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as RYT 200.
Does this certificate is globally acceptable?
Yes, our US alliance 200-hour certification course or RYT 200 course is globally acceptable. After complete this course, you would be eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world, and get registered with the Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance USA is a very reputed organization to get registered as a professional yoga teacher.