200 Hour yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh India
|Dates||Days||Twin Sharing - Non AC||Private - Non AC||Twin Sharing - AC||Private - AC||Apply|
|4 May to 25 May 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 June to 22 June 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 July to 22 July 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|3 Aug to 24 Aug 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 22 Sept 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 22 Oct 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|2 Nov to 23 Nov 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 22 Dec 2020||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|4 Jan to 25 Jan 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Feb to 22 Feb 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 March to 22 March 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 April to 22 April 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|3 May to 24 May 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 June to 22 June 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 July to 22 July 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|2 Aug to 23 Aug 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 22 Sept 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|4 Oct to 25 Oct 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 22 Nov 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 22 Dec 2021||22||1000 EURO||1100 EURO||1200 EURO||1300 EURO||Apply Here|
Aadi yoga offers a 200-hour yoga teacher training coursefor students who want to learn about the form of ashtanga yoga, hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga. This course covers all the asana. All the guru teach as much deepen about this practice and gaining these skills.
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Aadi Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
At Aadi yoga, we make sure that all students receive proper attention in their classes and feel comfortable questioning about their physical and spiritual practice. We are providing special practice to students who are challenging health issues or any type of injuries. Students are free to practice with their own limits while still building strength and flexibility.
This Multi-style 200 Hours YTTC program is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice. This 200 Hours training program is the perfect course for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher.
We have a unique multi-style yoga teacher training course. We do cover Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Aerial Yoga, Philosophy & Anatomy, Meditation & Pranayama, Kriya Yoga, Karma Yoga during our 200hrs YTTC module. You will get this complete package during your 200 hrs 21 days training.
With Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours yoga teacher training program, Aadi Yoga aims to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200-Hours yoga teacher training at Aadi Yoga, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace.
Aadi Yoga has thoroughly designed 200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. For 200 hours yoga TTC sessions at Aadi yoga school in Rishikesh, India, we provide Hatha & Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
At Aadi Yoga, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance for 200 hours of yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga facility in Rishikesh India also allows students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
Why our multi-style Yoga Teacher Training is a unique 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification Course?
We recently introduced the Aerial Yoga module to our multi-style 200 hours yoga teacher training course. We dedicate this course to all-level students who would love to fly and to study this beautiful and developing yoga style. Aerial yoga, also called “antigravity yoga” is a combination of traditional yoga poses, pilates, and dance with the use of special yoga hammocks. Being suspended in the air releases tension from the bones and muscles, increasing flexibility and deepening our practice. Aerial yoga strengthens core muscles and increases the flexibility of the spine, hips and shoulders.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Aadi Yoga Schools objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Daily practice of pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the muscular and skeletal systems and how this affects your teaching and your practice.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn to incorporate them into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn how to manage a class and then unified all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn how to teach a class to a small group of environments.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Lessons
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Learn to teach and to practice a broad range of yoga asanas.
- Learn the appropriate and correct alignments for each posture
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Mantra Chanting
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Use props for better postures
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Learn and practice the art of hands-on-adjustment.
- Experience and practice different types of pranayama and meditation techniques.
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Assisting yoga class with another teacher
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
- Yoga career and business
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Experience how to draw on the physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual benefits of yoga
- Understand the basic concepts of functional yoga anatomy.
- Explore the modifications and variations of the most common asanas.
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha and Variations in a Vinyasa Flow.
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses.
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India – Daily schedule
- 07:00 – Breathing practice, Mantra chanting, pranayama, and meditation every day
- 08:30 –Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Class including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Yoga philosophy/anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 – Art of teaching
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time
- 15:00 – Lecture on anatomy / philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Evening breathing and meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time and group networking.
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training and yoga retreat, India can change depending on season and request of students
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Aadi Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Aadi Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Aadi Yoga School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Classes Highlight
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Posture alignment
- Philosophy Anatomy
- Best Quality of Accommodation & Food
- Best Location (In Front of Ganga River)
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 22-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
- Weekly Excursion
What does the course fees include?
- 22 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided
- Airport Pickup – Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport
- Sight seeing
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
Note: If you need an Aircondition Room, It will cost you additional charges. Please inquire first about the Air Condition room’s charges before confirming your seat.
Our Mission Statement
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Buddhism—the Buddha (teacher), the Dharma (teachings), and the Sangha (community).
- To present the Buddha-Dharma in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Dharma without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.