100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Best Yoga Center in Rishikesh, India
11 Days – 100 Hour Residential yoga teacher training courses for beginners in Rishikesh India with the US Yoga Alliance Certification
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh India is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is suitable for the students who are wishing to complete 200 hours yoga teacher training course in two semesters. The first semester of 200 Hours YTTC (Semester 1) allows the student to study the first two weeks out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Students returning to Aadi Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Students may return to Aadi Yoga School to complete their 200 hours of training any time within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Aadi Yoga school offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training is best suitable option for the people who are limited for time, are focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, and this training is also idle for those people who wish to add additional hours onto their pre-existing teaching certification.
This 100 Hour yoga teacher training Course includes the study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will help you with all the tools and confidence that are required to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and
- History and evolution of Yoga, concept
- Meaning and Aim of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Krama?
- Four paths of Yoga
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Introduction of Satva, Rajas, Tamas and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
- Ganesha Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga with variations of Vinyasa Flow
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Daily Schedule
- 06:00 am – Wake Up
- 06:30 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:45 am – Yogic Cleansing
- 07:00 am – chanting and pranayama
- 07:30 – 09:00 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Teaching Methodology, Yoga Alignment
- 04:30 pm – 06:30 – A traditional sequence
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 yoga Nidra
- 10:45 pm – Lights Out
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- A discipline behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Aadi Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Aadi Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Aadi Yoga School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to reach Rishikesh India
- Road: Approx. 270 Kilometres from DELHI
- Nearest Bus Station: Rishikesh Bus Station
- Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station
- Nearest Airport name of Rishikesh Centre is “Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun”. We provide free pickup service from our nearest Airport.
- If you are coming to Delhi by flight, then I will recommend you book a domestic flight from Delhi Airport to Dehradun Airport.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Classes Highlights
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 11-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
What does the course fees include?
- 12 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport Pickup
- Airport Drop
- Sight seeing
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
|100-Hour Yoga Dates||Days||Double Sharing Non AC||Private Non AC Room||Double Sharing AC Room||Private AC Room||Apply|
|1st Aug to 11 Aug 2019||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Sept to 11th Sept 2019||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Oct to 11th Oct 2019||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Nov to 11th Nov 2019||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 11th Dec 2019||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Jan to 11th Jan 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Feb to 11th Feb 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st March to 11th March 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st April to 11th April 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st May to 11th May 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st June to 11th June 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st July to 11th July 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Aug to 11th Aug 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Sept to 11th Sept 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Oct to 11th Oct 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Nov to 11th Nov 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 11th Dec 2020||11||500 USD||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD||Apply Now|
Private Rooms are available at additional 200 EURO price.
Our Mission Statement
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Buddhism—the Buddha (teacher), the Dharma (teachings), and the Sangha (community).
- To present the Buddha-Dharma in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Dharma without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.