One week Yoga retreat classes in Rishikesh, India
Intensive Yoga Retreat classes and Meditation Classes In Rishikesh India
INTERNATIONAL YOGA TRAINING CENTRES IN RISHIKESH INDIA
Aadi Yoga School offers affordable yoga retreat classes in Rishikesh India. Our one-week and two-week yoga retreat and yoga holidays will attune you to ashram life along with some holiday activities like rafting, and local sightseeing. You will get to understand the yogic way of life and that could lead you to discover that yogic practice. By joining our Retreat program, you will transform your life into something more meaningful.
The retreat location is having excellent facilities for the food and accommodation at our Yoga centre Rishikesh India. The programs are conducted by the well-experienced teachers of the School. During the yoga retreat classes, 7 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India, you will learn about the Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation.
Our highly trained and experienced yoga teachers will guide you to train your mind in such a way that, with practice, you can always find peace and joy on your fingertips.
You will learn following practice in the Yoga Retreat for Beginners India during your Yoga Holidays India or Yoga Vacations in Rishikesh in India
- Meditation: One Daily Class
- Chanting: Daily for 30 mins
- Morning Yoga: Asanas and Pranayama
- Evening Yoga: Mixed Level
- 06:00 am – Wake up
- 06:30 am – Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:15 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:15 am – Breakfast
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm – Yoga Asana | Student Teaching
- 06:45 pm – Meditation
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 10:00 pm – Lights Out
Yoga Retreat Classes Highlights
- Yoga classes twice a day
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 6-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
What does the course fees include?
- Private Room
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Free Airport Pickup – Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
|7 Days Retreat||FEE||STATUS||APPLY|
|1st Nov to 21 Nov 2019||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 21 Dec 2019||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Jan to 21 Jan 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Feb to 21 Feb 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st March to 21 March 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st April to 21 April 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st May to 21 May 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st June to 21 June 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st July to 21 July 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Aug to 21 Aug 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Sept to 21 Sept 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Oct to 21 Oct 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Nov to 21 Nov 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 21 Dec 2020||400 USD||Booking Open||Apply Now|
Our Mission Statement
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Buddhism—the Buddha (teacher), the Dharma (teachings), and the Sangha (community).
- To present the Buddha-Dharma in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Dharma without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.