300 Hour – Online Yoga Teacher Training Course Affiliate By Yoga Alliance
40 Days – Daily 5 Hour Class – Yoga Alliance Certified – 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
The 300-hour yoga advanced training builds upon the fundamental concepts taught in the 200-hour TTC and deepens your understanding and practice. The 300-hour Teacher Training in Aadi Yoga School prepares you to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced than those taught in the 200-hour TTC.
Practically, we prefer the students who completed 200 hours of teacher training with us to come for this course. However, if you have completed your previous training in a different school or style, please email us your yoga teacher training certificate and syllabus of what you learnt, to ensure that you are prepared for our highly challenging Advanced Teacher Training, in both self-practice and teaching careers.
If we feel that your previous training doesn’t include what is considered standard syllabus, we may ask you to come for a two-week Intensive Yoga course, as a preparation for our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, which can be challenging if you don’t have the physical and spiritual background that we impart in our 200 hours training.
What can you gain from advanced Yoga Teacher Training?
- Surya Namaskar: Daily practice of min. 20/30 rounds everyday 1) to strengthen Joints Core for advanced poses 2) improving Cardio-Lung capacity to breath better 3) Detoxifying the Body-Breath-Mind.
- Advanced Asanas: Led by the advanced teachers, the morning Yoga class focuses on holding intermediate to advanced asanas longer to explore body-breath-mind at a deeper level. The evening classes are more Yang and relaxing in nature.
- Anatomy & Sequencing Principles: Both morning practice sessions and afternoon workshops will teach how to practice /teach more advanced asanas and their variations safely, as per the level of the student.
- Pranayamas: Two pranayama sessions every day (of 20 to 30 minutes each) to master the basic pranayamas and to learn how to practice/teach advanced pranayamas safely while applying bandhas.
- Kriyas: Daily practice of Jala Neti, Kapalabhati/Bhastrika, Agnisara and trying out Sutra Neti, Shanka Prakshalana in the last week of the course, for students who are ready.
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra: Learn and practice of various meditation and yoga Nidra techniques that you can practice or teach to your future students.
- Philosophy: The essence of Bhagavad-Gita for daily life and Patanjali Yoga Sutras, either one or both subjects, depends on the philosophical background of the group. Sanskrit lessons to read/write are also offered in certain Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, depends on time-availability and interest of students.
- Ayurveda & Yoga Therapy: An introduction to concepts of Ayurveda to understand the physical body/mind, more than what yoga anatomy can teach. Also, our Yoga Therapy classes train you on contraindications of certain asanas and how to help the students with certain common diseases such as High BP, Diabetes, Asthma etc.
- Chanting: Learning how to chant a few more Sanksrit Prayers that you can use in Class Rooms.
- Teaching Practice: Each student will be teaching at least two to four classes to the small group of four/five other students: 1) Intermediate 2) Advanced, and also learn how to offer workshops based on Chakras. These classes will be monitored by our expert teachers who would help with corrections and suggestions.
- 7 Jan to 13 Feb 2021 (05.00 PM to 09.00 PM – India Standard Time)
- 15 April to 24 May 2021 (05.30 PM to 09.30 PM – India Standard Time)
- 15 Nov to 25 Dec 2021 (10.30 am to 12.00 pm – India Standard Time)
- 17 Jan to 25 Feb 2022
- 1 March to 09 April 2022
- 2 May to 10 June 2022
For Time Zone Conversion, Visit Savvy Time https://savvytime.com/converter
599 USD Per Person
First Session: Daily 90 Mins Live Asana Class on Zoom (Monday to Friday)
Second Session: Daily 90 Mins Recorded class of theory chapter. We will share daily one chapter with you on WhatsApp. It will be mandatory to watch 90 Mins theory class daily. Every Saturday, You will get live interaction with the theory teacher for the question & answer phase. You can ask your questions & doubts with the teacher during a live interaction.
On Saturday, We will conduct a live FAQ with the theory class teacher in the time schedule of the Live daily Asana class.
- You will get day 1 to day 15, classes of Yoga Anatomy & Physiology.
- Day 16 to Day 30, Classes of Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda.
- Day 31 to Day 40, Classes of Pranayama & Meditation
- Certificate to register with Yoga Alliance
- Maximum 8 students in a batch
- Five expert teachers will teach you during the complete teacher training course.
- Live class on Zoom
- Daily recording of the class (10 days backup of class on server)
- You will get access of approx. 100 eBooks based on Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurveda
- Learning course that follows the Yoga Alliance standard.
300 Hours Online Yoga Teachers Training Course Syllabus:
OVERVIEW OF THE SYLLABUS – 300HRS YTTC
Yoga asanas can help with the recovery and management of many common diseases and disorders. This class will provide students with an introduction to the anatomy and pathology of common health issues that can be dealt through diet, asana, and pranayama practice. In recent times, a large majority of people are seen switching to organic and holistic options for their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Individuals are mostly making lifestyle alterations that can have a positive influence on their lives.
Yoga asanas are a key element of adopting a ‘Sattvic’ lifestyle and has several underlying benefits to it. Some of the commonly known physical benefits of asanas include improving flexibility, strength and balance. Its mental benefits include easing anxiety and stress. It has several other benefits such as improving conditions for Asthmatics and helping manage a slew of chronic diseases like Diabetes, Heart disease, Bronchitis and more. Regular Yoga practises increases mindfulness of body and helps have better control over the breathing cycle.
One of the key aspects of the 300-hour yoga teacher training is asana practice. Yogic postures comprise three hours of the daily schedule. Some of the other essential benefits of asana practice are: Improved muscle strength and tone, A balanced metabolism, Better cardio and circulatory health, Improved athletic performance
At the Aadi Yoga School, you get to master the form of each of your Asanas and you’ll also receive detailed instructions on the benefits of practising each Asana. Complications and Contraindications for these positions as well as alternate Asanas will also be taught to help you attain mastery of your Yogic posturing.
Students will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen their classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asana. If you aim at becoming a yoga practitioner, it is vital to understand the functioning of the human body. As mentioned earlier, asanas have several underlying benefits to the body, and understanding the body helps you understand which Asanas to practice to strengthen each part of the body. Yoga involves stretching which lightens and re-aligns the muscle fibres, a strong understanding of the anatomy will help you be more attuned to your body and the changes happening in it.
Yoga philosophy will cover the history and science behind the study of Yoga such as the understanding of the five elementary principles of Yogic practise; breathing, proper exercise, relaxation, diet and meditation. Part of the 300-hour Yoga Teacher training, the Yoga philosophy class aims at equipping you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of Yoga not just in terms of postures, but the ‘why’ behind them. This class will prepare students to study and understand Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Once a week, students will lead a discussion reflecting on the week’s readings. Before class, students should write down one question on a notecard directly related to the day’s reading and give this to the teacher at the start of class. This is aimed at improving classroom engagement and retention of the day’s teachings.
- Indian Philosophy and Spiritual Practice (Part-1) – An advanced view
- Yoga Psychology (Mana, Buddhi, Chitta, Ahamkara) – (Part-2) – An advanced view.
- Science of Prana and Yoga – (Part-2) – An advanced view.
- Chakra (Part-2) – A detail science and practice.
- Introduction to “Kundalini”, “Tantra”, “Yantra”, “Swara Vigyan” and their practices.
- Five Kosha (five sheaths).
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra – (Part-2)
- Detailed view of eight limbs of Yoga: (Samadhi Pada) & (Sadhana Pada)
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika: Chapter – 1, 2, and 3
- Bhagwat Geeta – (Part-2)
- Chapter – 2 (Important Shlokas
- Chapter – 3 (Important Shlokas).
- Mantra Yoga & Caicology exercise
- Surya Namaskar
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrita Parsva Konasana
- Ardhachandra Asana
- Natraj Asana
- Vatayan Asana
- Parivrtta Utkat Asana
- Parsvattan Asana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
Back Bending Posture
- Urdhva Dhanur Asana
- Ek Pada Rajakapotasana
- Janu Sirsasana
- Pada Prasar Paschimottansana
- Ardha Padma Paschimottansana
- Supta Veer asana
- Bharadvaj Asana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
Arm Balancing Posture
- Ek Pada Bakasana
- Parivrtta Koundiyasana
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- Sarvang Asana
- Poorna Bhunjangasana
- Poorna Salabhasana
- Poorna Dhanurasana
- Hanuman Asana
- Padma Mayurasana
- Ek Pada Sirsasana
- Dwi Pada Sirsasana
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Samasthiti (Standing Still)
- Surya Namaskar (A & B)
- Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivritta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parshvakonasana
- Parivritta Parshvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana (A,B,C&D)
- Utthita Hasta Padangushtasana
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Paschimottansana (3 Types)
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimattanasana
- Janu Shirshasana (A,B&C)
- Marichyasana (A,B,C,&D)
- Sputa Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana
- Upavishta Konasana
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangushtasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Baddha Padmasana
- Yoga Mudra
- Uth Pluthi (Tolasana)
- Introduction to Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Bones and Muscles of Shoulder Joint
- Organization of Human Body
- Shoulder Opening Yoga Sequence Preparation
- 5 Important Levels of Body Organization
- Rotator Cuff Muscles and their Role in Yoga Posture
- 11 Major System of Human Body
- Anatomy and Physiology of Digestion
- Anatomy and Physiology of Skeletal System
- Food Types and their Effect on Human Body
- Joints of Human Body and Their Functions in Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology of Glands in Human
- Overview of Ligaments, Tendons, and Cartilages
- Location of Glands and Hormones and Chakra Associated to it
- Anatomy of Human Vertebral Column
- Structure of Pelvis Area
- Introduction to Spinal Deformities-Scoliosis, Lordosis and Kyphosis and Their Cure with Yogic Practices
- Study of Bones and Muscles of Pelvis (Hip Flexors, Adductors and Abductors Muscle)
- Major Muscle Groups in Human Body and their Physiology in Yogic Practices
- Pelvic Opening Yoga Sequencing
- Muscle Bone Relationship with Yoga
- Thoracic Section Opening Sequencing (Chest Opening Sequencing)
- Preparation of Yoga Sequence for Specific Muscle Group
- Anatomy of Nervous System and its Physiological Relevance in Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Respiratory System
- Reflex Actions, Sensory and Motor Neurons and Para-sympathetic Nervous System
- Diaphragmatic Movement and Inter-Coastal Muscles Moments and Lung Capacity
- Knee Anatomy and Physiology,
- Asana and Pranayama Practices to Betterment of System of Prana
- Overview of MLC and LCL and ACL, PCL and their Role in Balancing Postures
- Anatomy and Physiology of Cardiovascular System
- Introduction to Immune System Physiology
- Role of Inversion in Circulation
- Anatomy and Physiology of Shatkarma (Six Cleaning Processes of Ayurveda)
- The functioning of Human Heart, Blood Pressure and Yoga Relationship
- Anatomical Sequencing of Yoga Poses to Avoid Injuries in Asana Class
- Yoga and Pranayama to Improve Circulation of Blood into the Body
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pranayama Practices
- Anatomy and Physiology of Shoulder
Vitalizing Pranayama or Energetic Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Surya Bhedan Pranayama
- Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Maram Bhramari Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Chandra Bhedan Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheet Kari Pranayama
- Jana Mudra
- Ashwini Mudra/Kriya
- Shanmukhi Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Shanmukhi Mudra
General Introduction of Bandhas
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayathri Mantra
- Mahamritunjaya Mantra
- Mangalacharan Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Meri Pooja
- Prayers Shakti Mantra
- Hare Rama
- Prayer to Devi
- Shivo Hum & Shiv Sambhu
Who Can Come?
- Completed 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Alliance accredited school
- Advanced enough to hold basic asanas for a minimum of 1 minute
- Healthy joints and back, to practice 20 to 30 rounds of Sun Salutations every day
- Core Strength enough to do 15 to 20 double leg lifts continuously.
- Lung Capacity to sustain at least one hour of Pranayamas a day, two 30 minute sessions separately.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body
- Physical stamina to handle the intensity of 10 hours/day schedule
- Psychologically matured to handle all the emotional roller coaster and cultural differences of the group
Who Can not Come?
- High Blood Pressure
- Any heart or brain-related medical conditions
- Any past injuries to neck, shoulders, and knees (or any 8 major joints in fact)
- Any past injuries or medical conditions with spine or chronic backache
- For any other chronic or serious medical condition, please email us before registration.
Online Yoga TTC Schedule (Indian Standard Time GMT +5:30):
- 05.30 PM to 06.00 PM: Pranayama
- 06.00 PM to 07.30 PM: Advance Asana Practice Class
- 07.30 PM to 09.30 PM: Philosophy / Anatomy / Adjustment & Alignment Class
- 09.30 PM to 10.30 PM: Meditation Class
WHAT DOES THE COURSE FEES INCLUDE?
- Contact hour- Live session + Coaching
- Alignment, Philosophy, Meditation and Pranayama Classes
- 6 hours of live classes daily
- Non-Contact Hours by Videos, Study books, and self-study
- Contact hour – 180, Non-contact hour – 120
- Online Platform – Zoom App
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN COURSE FEES?
- Yoga Mats and materials
- Maximum 8 Students in a Batch.
- Repeat your course unlimited time in any upcoming online 300 Hours YTTC batch.
- Live class on Zoom.
- Daily recording of the class. (20 Days Backup of class on Server).
Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
- A reservation requires a deposit of 300 USD
- The rest of the payment should be paid 2 days before the course start date.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
This teacher training is held online. Aadi Yoga School is based in Rishikesh, India and we will live-stream all yoga classes via Zoom which you can participate by just using your phone or computer. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and your favourite yoga mats and props!
- Guidance to register with Yoga Alliance
- One-on-one guidance
- Online sessions will be held over Zoom
- Receive the digital copy of the materials as soon as you confirm the booking.
- Philosophy of Yoga Sutra Patanjali.
- Educate yourself with the Anatomy of Yoga with Professional guidance and Materials.
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will affect student monthly performance.
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
- Regular homework should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure, there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Aadi Yoga reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..