Two weeks Yoga retreat classes in Rishikesh, India
Intensive Yoga Retreat classes and Meditation Classes In Rishikesh India
INTERNATIONAL YOGA TRAINING CENTRES IN RISHIKESH INDIA
Aadi Yoga School offers affordable yoga retreats classes in Rishikesh India. Our one-week and two week yoga retreats and yoga holidays will attune you to ashram life along with some holiday activities like rafting, and local sightseeing. You will get to understand the yogic way of life and that could lead you to discover that yogic practice. By joining our Retreat program, you will transform your life into something more meaningful. During your yoga retreat with the Aadi Yoga schools, you will also get complementary ayurvedic massage sessions.
The retreat location is having excellent facilities for the food and accommodation at our Yoga centre Rishikesh India. The programs are conducted by the well-experienced teachers of the School. During the yoga retreat classes, 7 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India, you will be learn about the Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation.
Our highly trained and experienced yoga teachers will guide you to train your mind in such a way that, with practice, you can always find peace and joy on your fingertips .
You will learn following practice in the Yoga Retreat for Beginners India during your Yoga Holidays India or Yoga Vacations in Rishikesh in India
- Meditation: One Daily Class
- Chanting: Daily for 30 mins
- Morning Yoga: Asanas and Pranayama
- Evening Yoga: Mixed Level
- 06:00 am – Wake up
- 06:30 am – Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:15 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:15 am – Breakfast
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm – Yoga Asana | Student Teaching
- 06:45 pm – Meditation
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 10:00 pm – Lights Out
Yoga Retreat Classes Highlights
- Yoga classes twice a day
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 13-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
What does the course fees include?
- Private Room
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Airport Pickup
- Airport Drop
- Sight seeing
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
Our Mission Statement
- To present and explore the Three Treasures of Buddhism—the Buddha (teacher), the Dharma (teachings), and the Sangha (community).
- To present the Buddha-Dharma in a language and manner relevant and understandable in contemporary America.
- To welcome all who seek the Dharma without any exceptions.
- To be a positive presence in our local community, working to enhance the vitality of our neighborhood.
- To honor and continue the traditions of our founding members.