11 Days – 100 Hour Residential yoga teacher training courses for beginners in Rishikesh India with the US Yoga Alliance Certification
|Dates||Days||Private Room (Non Air Condition)||Private Room (Air Condition)||Apply|
|1 Feb to 11 Feb 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 March to 11 March 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 April to 11 April 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 May to 11 May 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 June to 11 June 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 July to 11 July 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Aug to 11 Aug 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 11 Sept 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 11 Oct 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 11 Nov 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 11 Dec 2021||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Jan to 11 Jan 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Feb to 11 Feb 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 March to 11 March 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 April to 11 April 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 May to 11 May 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 June to 11 June 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 July to 11 July 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Aug to 11 Aug 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 11 Sept 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 11 Oct 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 11 Nov 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 11 Dec 2022||11||600 USD||700 USD||Apply Here|
Note: If you need an air-conditioned room, It will cost you an additional charge. In twin sharing 30 USD per person and in private room 60 USD per person additional fee for the Air Condition room.
NOTE: ON SUNDAY, WE DO NOT OFFER LUNCH, DINNER & EVENING TEA. ON SUNDAY, WE WILL PROVIDE ONLY BREAKFAST (INDIAN PARATHA WITH CURD, PICKLE, FRUITS & TEA)
Aadi Yoga School Rishikesh India is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is suitable for the students who are wishing to complete 200 hours yoga teacher training course in two semesters. The first semester of 200 Hours YTTC (Semester 1) allows the student to study the first two weeks out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Students returning to Aadi Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Students may return to Aadi Yoga School to complete their 200 hours of training any time within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Aadi Yoga school offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training is the best suitable option for the people who are limited for time, are focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, and this training is also idle for those people who wish to add additional hours onto their pre-existing teaching certification.
This 100 hour yoga teacher training course includes the study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will help you with all the tools and confidence that are required to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and
- History and evolution of Yoga, concept
- Meaning and Aim of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Krama?
- Four paths of Yoga
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Introduction of Satva, Rajas, Tamas and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Ganesha Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga with variations of Vinyasa Flow
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Daily Schedule
- 06:00 am – Wake Up
- 06:30 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:45 am – Yogic Cleansing
- 07:00 am – chanting and pranayama
- 07:30 – 09:00 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Teaching Methodology, Yoga Alignment
- 04:30 pm – 06:30 – A traditional sequence
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 yoga Nidra
- 10:45 pm – Lights Out
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Discipline behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Aadi Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Aadi Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Aadi Yoga School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practical test for certification.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the Aadi yoga hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
How to reach Rishikesh India
- Road: Approx. 270 Kilometres from DELHI
- Nearest Bus Station: Rishikesh Bus Station
- Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station
- Nearest Airport name of Rishikesh Centre is “Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun”. We provide free pick up service from our nearest Airport.
- If you are coming to Delhi by flight, then I will recommend you book a domestic flight from Delhi Airport to Dehradun Airport.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Classes Highlights
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 11-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
What does the course fees include?
- 12 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport Pickup – Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport
- Sight seeing
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram