Once you will make the transfer please send us the Payment Receipt of your transaction amount for confirmation of your payment – thanks to this small help we will keep track of your payment:-)
If you cannot pay via Transferwise or bank transfer, we can send a PayPal money request to your email address. You will receive a PayPal email from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit card. For further details please contact us.
Please notice that all transaction fees need to be paid by a student/applicant.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT SHARING:
Aadi Yoga shares photographs of training classes & events on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vk, Google, etc. If any student has a problem with the photographs to be posted on social media platforms, they are requested information from the class teacher about their objection, and please stay away from the group for a while during photography sessions. Aadi Yoga will not accept the objection of any students if they didn’t inform about their mind not to come in the frame.
Payment Terms & Condition:
- To block seat either in our Yoga Teacher Training program or short-term retreat program, please pay the booking fee via Transferwise, PayPal, or bank transfer.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list.
- Please notice that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to secure your seat.
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by TransferWise, PayPal, bank transfer, etc.
- The booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- The balance fee needs to be paid throughout the bank transfer (up to two weeks before the first day of the course) or in cash (€, $,INR) on the day of arrival – please let us know what is more comfortable for you. Please notice that students who choose to pay in cash on arrival need to sign up for the agreement and accept the rules and regulations of our cancellation policy. Not paying the total fee at least two weeks before the course, nor signing the written agreement will cause the loss of the booking fee and removal from the student list.
- Teacher Training Course & Retreat Booking fee and the course fee are not refundable. Students are allowed to change their batch to available for the next dates.
- The balance fee is strictly non-refundable and can be transferred only if a student will request us to reschedule the chosen course at least two weeks before the course start date, otherwise the fee will be lost entirely. The paid course fee is not refundable. If you have already paid for the entire course and you need to reschedule it, the same rules are applied – please inform us at least 2 weeks before the beginning of your course. If you cancel the course 2 weeks or less before its start your fee will be lost entirely
- We will accept postponing the course only due to unavoidable reasons, and the paid amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within two years from the date of booking.
The course fee including an initial deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/ used for any future course that you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course, you must inform us at least two weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee.
- An advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of an emergency, the students can join us on other schedules.
- If the student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the advance fee will not be refunded in cancellation.
- There is no charge for course cancellation. The student just has to inform by email.
- Yoga School is not responsible for any mishaps before the course schedule.
- Aadi Yoga School reserves the right to cancel any booking that they feel necessary.
- In case of cancellation by Aadi Yoga before the beginning of the course, the student will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid
- Aadi Yoga is not liable for any expenses the student may have occurred including the travel expenses (e.g. flight and train tickets) even in case of a Training cancellation either by the participant or Aadi Yoga.
- Aadi Yoga is not liable for theft, accidents, or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and the threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
- Students can apply either for a change batch or can ask for a 100% refund of the booking fee.
- This policy only applies if students will apply for a refund or change batch at least 15 days before of course schedule start date.
Fees and Refunds:
The student is free to leave the course at any time. In this eventuality there will not be any refund and readmission will not be agreed upon.
Aadi yoga will not refund any deposit IF delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and the threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses.
Aadi Yoga reserves the right to expel from the school any student who consistently disobeys the Code of Conduct, as detailed on the registration form. In this case, there won’t be any refund for the remaining days
All Payment Cards will be processed in Indian Rupees at the time of payment at Aadi Yoga School. Aadi Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates, or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Discipline Rules for Students:
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- We expect all students to be back at the School by 10 pm for safety reasons and smooth development of the training. We close our main entrances after 10 pm.
- Always be disciplined, respect the teachers, and follow all rules.
- The deposit is not refundable, but it can be transferred to another course.
- We recommend you to be punctual. If you are running 10 mins late, according to the schedule, you will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Aadi Yoga is free to take strict action against the students if they will not follow schools’ laws.
- Respect the teacher and your fellow students, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practise your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the Aadi Yoga School staff.
- NO mobile allowed in the classroom.
- Observe SILENCE during classes and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put them in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- After complete the daily class, Keep your mat and props at the appropriate place.
Code of Conduct for Members/Students:
In order to guarantee that each student receives the best experience possible, Aadi Yoga School requests that everyone respects the etiquette of our classes:
- Students should arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of their class.
- All classes begin and end on time. Instructors start each class on time to demonstrate their respect for the practice and they end each practice on time to show respect to their students. As such, please arrive before the start of class and prepare to stay the entire time. Latecomers will not be permitted into class.
- Drinking, smoking, and other drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Silence must be maintained during the class.
- Please remove your shoes/boots when entering the studio and refrain from wearing heavy perfumes.
- No use of cell phones or pagers in the studio. Please turn them off before entering.
- No food, gum or candy in the teaching rooms. Water is accepted.
- Limit your postures to poses and techniques that are being guided by your instructors. Listen to your body and do not hesitate to go into a resting pose should you require to do so.
- Keep your belongings with you. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Please inform your instructor during class about current health issues or injuries.
- Please speak and listen mindfully to your instructors and fellow students.
- Treat everyone with respect, care, compassion and non-judgementally.
- Students are requested to maintain healthy boundaries with our studio, including our instructors, energy students and other students at all times. A student must not engage in any verbal or physical behaviour of a demeaning, harassing or abusive nature in any professional context. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and the student may be barred from the studio should the behaviour persist.
- Students should not contact the studio or our instructors through email or social media regarding any serious personal issues or histories (e.g., mental health/illness) unrelated to their yoga or meditation practice at our studio. Should students require additional support regarding their mental health needs, we recommend that you contact your family physician or appropriate health care provider.
- Physical relationships with other students or staff are not allowed.
- Our schedule is subject to change. We would appreciate your flexibility and willingness to adapt to any changes.
- Do not argue or disagree with your teachers based on your past experiences of yoga. Be prepared to learn from our teachers with an open mind and a new perspective, not comparing to past experiences of yoga.
- We are not responsible for any activities conducted outside of our school.
- All classes are mandatory.
- Only in cases of illness are you excused from class. Also, in this case, if you are capable you should at least come to class to observe and take notes.
- If more than 3 classes are missed, you will be required to give service to the school (cleaning duties, etc. assigned by staff).
- Do not be late for classes. This shows respect to your teachers, fellow students, and yourself.
- Repeatedly being late or missing classes without an excuse will be grounds for dismissal from the yoga school.
- During your training, you will be provided with Saatvik delicious food.
- Simple vegetarian meals provided 3 times per day. This menu is set and not up for discussion or exceptions (unless having allergies: please let us know in advance). Meals will usually consist of fruits, gluten-free bread, porridge for breakfast, and healthy Saatvik food for lunch and dinner (rice, lentils, vegetable, chapati, salad).
- Yogic lifestyle is not demanding of a high-protein diet. Enough protein is supplied by lentils and other fruits and vegetables in our meals. But if you are accustomed to a high-protein diet in your country, you may find that you will want to supplement this diet for your first week here.
- If you need to supplement your diet with extra foods, you may purchase nuts, vitamins, etc from a nearby shop at your own expense. We ask that you do not eat unhealthy/non-vegetarian foods.
- Please avoid outside foods, for reasons of cleanliness and not knowing what type of energy the chef cooked with.
- If eating outside, avoid meat, fried, spicy, caffeine. This is best suited for spiritual practice and meditation, and also Shatkarma practices (cleansing).
- Positive energy and attitude: remember that your energy affects other people around you. Please try to keep a positive and happy attitude during your training.
- Please try to accept that studying and practising in India will be different from western countries/cultures. We appreciate your open mind and way of learning.
Fees & Refunds:
- After your deposit of booking fee to secure your place in our YTTC, the remaining amount due must be paid on/before Orientation Day with either USD, INR, or Euros.
- Fees are non-refundable. Under no circumstances can fees be refunded or transferred Aadi Yoga reserves the right to expel from the school any student who consistently disobeys the Code of Conduct, as detailed on the registration form. In this case, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and the threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses. there won’t be any refund for the remaining days.
Evaluation & Certification:
- Your admission to this school does not guarantee a certificate. You will be evaluated by your teaching practicums, behaviour, progress, and full attendance.
- Students are not allowed to take photos or videos during classes.
- You consent to Aadi Yoga staff occasionally taking photos for our website and marketing purposes.