Upcoming Aerial Yoga (YACEP) Training In Rishikesh India
|Dates||Twin Sharing (Non Air Condition)||Private Room (Non Air Condition)||Apply|
|17 April to 22 April 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 May to 22 May 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|25 May to 30 May 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 June to 22 June 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 July to 22 July 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 Aug to 22 Aug 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 Sept to 22 Sept 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 Oct to 22 Oct 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 Nov to 22 Nov 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
|17 Dec to 22 Dec 2021||350 USD||400 USD||Apply Here|
Note: If you need an Air-condition Room, It will cost you additional charges. In Twin Sharing, 30 USD per person and in Private room 50 USD per person additional fee for the Air Condition room.
NOTE: ON SUNDAY, WE DO NOT OFFER LUNCH, DINNER & EVENING TEA. ON SUNDAY, WE WILL PROVIDE ONLY BREAKFAST (INDIAN PARATHA WITH CURD, PICKLE, FRUITS & TEA)
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training At Aadi Yoga In Rishikesh, India
Aadi Yoga School has brought to you Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Program in India. We have garnered experience in teaching different styles of yoga to the level of beginners as well as advanced practitioners. Your dream of becoming a Yoga Instructor can come true. Join our Yoga Teacher Training courses designed comprehensively for the participants. Our programs are organized at a beautiful location – Rishikesh. This location has its own charisma which attracts visitors and yogis from around the globe.
Aerial Yoga teacher training is a unique hybrid practice that combines traditional yoga poses with strengthening components, dance, gymnastics and the fun of Aerial Arts. In Aerial Yoga, the body is supported in mid-air and with the help of gravity, yoga poses are explored in a new exciting way that strengthens the whole body, increases control, and grace, proper alignment, decompression of the joints and relaxation of deep muscles and fascia. Fear and tension are released while building self-confidence, experiencing a full range of breathing and having a lot of fun.
Starting with basic warm-ups, stretching and body refreshing, we move into doing poses and sequences lifted completely in the air, only to work ourselves again towards the floor and get grounded to end the practice in a delicious Savasana.
Aadi Yoga Teachers are highly trained and knowledgeable professionals, who will help you become an Aerial expert. During the training, you will gain greater strength and flexibility while feeling completely relaxed hanging inverted in an anti-gravity environment. Once the training is finished, you will obtain international certification and will be able to teach different styles of classes and build your own business!
Aerial Yoga teacher training is a leading proprietorial method within the modern yoga trend, so it is now being followed in India. It provides an experience, with the help of gravity, that allows you to stretch and strengthen without overstressing your joints or compressing your vertebrae, where one can learn to invert and hang suspended in the air. The feeling in the body is like flying or floating, creating space in your body you didn’t know you had!
AERIAL YOGA HAMMOCK
This special type of hammock can support up to 300 kilos of weight! They consist of carabiners, 2 support chains, 1 webbing strap and silk material. The hammock can hang from a supported ceiling inside or from trees outside. The 2 support chains hang down to lower the hammock to around 1 metre from the ground (depending on the user’s height or preference).
The hammock supports your hips, particularly for forward bends and backbends. It acts like a swing and is, therefore, your base for many Asana variations of aerial yoga teacher training as well as warm-ups moves. Mat asanas that you may find hard, usually, will be easier to do in the air. For example, a hammock can be looped around one foot as you stand on the other for versions of standing big toe pose and king dancer. These applications are like an Iyengar-style rope wall. And, for Savasana, the hammock wraps around your entire body like a cocoon.
BENEFITS OF AERIAL YOGA
BENEFITS OF AERIAL YOGA
- Reduces lower back pain
- Improves long-term back issues like Scoliosis
- Spinal and shoulder flexibility improves
- Releases pressure on both bones and muscles
- Lengthens and straightens the spine, reducing any vertebral compression
- Improves your posture
- Improves the function of nerves throughout the body
- Increases flexibility and improve agility
- Develop core strength and upper-body strength
- Improves digestion and circulation
- Daily Aerial yoga practice and lectures on Aerial theory
- Work with possible errors of students and their correction
- Learning and creating your own flow sequences
- Safety and injury issues
- Certificate for 50-hour teacher training
- 6 days of Aerial Hammock Yoga Teacher Training
- Aadi Yoga T-shirt
- 6 x 3 Vegetarian meals a day
PRICE NOT INCLUDEL
- Personal Hammock Price
- Airport Transportation
- Personal Ependiture during your trip
- Number of Hours: 50 hours
- Days: 6 Days
- Location: Aadi Yoga School, Rishikesh, India
- 05:30 am: Wake Up
- 06:00 am: Herbal Tea
- 06:30 am to 07.30 am: Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing, Pranayama & Chanting
- 07:30 am to 09.00 am: Hatha Yoga Practice
- 09:00 am to 10.00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am to 11.00 am: Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 am to 12.30 pm: Yoga Anatomy
- 12:30 pm to 02.00 pm: Lunch
- 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm: Free Time
- 04:00 pm to 05.00 pm: Active Meditation Class With Swami Amarna
- 05.30 pm to 07.30 pm: Aerial Yoga Class & Teaching Methodology
- 07.30 PM to 09.00 PM: Dinner